- UN Secretary-General Guterres calls for a green and sustainable development in the Belt and Road Forum.
- EU will issue a plan later this year that outlines a reward scheme for farmers and foresters.
- South Korea draws an extra budget of $5.9 billion to address the fine dust problem.
- A Finnish energy company Fortum launched a market place for CO2 removal certificates.
- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings has voiced support for Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations.
- A combination of Ethereum and OpenLaw can offer carbon trade agreements on blockchain.
Home Daily Briefing ACCEB Daily Briefing – Apr 26th